Terms of Services
Last updated: 11 August 2020
The following terms and conditions (including any documents referred to in them) (collectively, the “Terms of Service”), apply to your use of the http://ibphysicsanswers.com/ website and all *.http://ibphysicsanswers.com/ subsites (collectively, “IB MCQ Solutions”), as well as any content, functionality and services offered to you, whether as a guest or a registered user, on or through IB MCQ Solutions.
IB MCQ Solutions is owned by EduCatalyst, and operated by EduCatalyst and associates (“we” or “us” or “The Company”). We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion.
If we make any material changes to these Terms of Service, we will notify you by posting a notice on IB MCQ Solutions before the changes are effective. Your continued use of IB MCQ Solutionss following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- By using IB MCQ Solutions, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years old or older. Children under 13 can create an account only with prior verifiable parental consent.
- To access IB MCQ Solutions or some of the resources it offers, you will need to create an account and provide your email address and a password. You may also customize your automatically generated username. Some resources require you to enter your credit card information which will be sent directly to our payment processor PayPal. IB MCQ Solutions will store a token provided by Stripe which represents your credit card information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must treat your username and password as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account (typically by clicking the “Log Out” link, but might also include clearing the web browser history and cookies) at the end of each session from a public or shared computer.
- We have the right to disable any username or password at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including, if in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
Is Multiple access allowed by using single account. NO, Your account will be suspended without any intimation if fould accessing on multiple website.
Are all the papers shown on the website are the complete solved answer? No, we are always in the mode of updating the website to complete all the papers solution for which the subscriber has to bear with, No subscriber at any point can challenge for any NON-availability of any papers and ask for a refund.